Dab rigs are a stylish and convenient way to smoke concentrates. They work by heating oil, wax or shattering through a water pipe and then inhaling the vapor. A few risks are associated with using one of these devices as long as you purchase it from an authorized dealer. But if you buy your rig online without research, you could run into all sorts of problems- poor quality products that can’t be used or even broken glass!
When it comes to the latest Dab Rigs For Sale on the market, you have a ton of options available, and selecting which one is right for you can be a difficult task.
Here are 5 factors to consider before buying a dab rig online…
1. What type of oil your favorite concentrate is made from? Is it wax, shatter, or oil dabs? Or all three!? If you’re not sure which type to use, the wax may be the best option since it has less of an effect on your lungs. Shatter is often used in wax dabs since it’s more powerful and has more vapor production than an oil dab.
2. Will you be using dabs with concentrates? If so, think about the type of concentrate you’ll be using. Dabs made from wax may burn longer than oil-charged waxes and shatter. Oil-charged dabs are the most potent and may not require a heating element if you purchased them from an authorized dealer.
3. What is your budget? Whether it’s a beginner or experienced, you should always try to spend your money on something that will last for years to come instead of settling for a low-quality product that will break or use quickly when it wears out. Price is only one of many factors to consider when shopping online…
4. What size of dab rig do you need, and will the dimensions work in your space? Getting a dab tool is always a must with any dab rig. It’s important to have one handy when you need to clean the device.
5. What kind of extras will come with the rig? With all of these factors in mind, you should be able to make an educated decision on which dab rigs are right for you. Happy shopping!
Additionally, if you are considering buying a vape pen to use with concentrates, you may want to check out our article on the best THC vape pens. An otherwise clear glass pipe or dab rig gets hit by a stray piece of shrapnel, and suddenly that beautiful piece of glass is now quickly shattering into pieces. The big question is- what causes this? Is this something that happens all the time, or do most dabbers shield their rigs from damage? To find out the answer, we asked some expert vapers about how they keep their rigs in tip-top shape.